You are here

telerama.ini

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
pfroide
Offline
Donator
Joined: 5 years
Last seen: 1 week
telerama.ini

Hi, I've some problems with telerama.ini for 2 weeks now. I've this error :

error downloading page: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
pausing 1 of 4 times for 5 seconds before re-try.
error downloading page: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
pausing 2 of 4 times for 10 seconds before re-try.
error downloading page: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
pausing 3 of 4 times for 15 seconds before re-try.
error downloading page: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
pausing 4 of 4 times for 20 seconds before re-try.
Unable to update channel SyFyFR
Generic syntax exception:
message:
no index page data received from SyFyFR
unable to update channel, try again later
Existing guide data restored!

I've done some researchs on this forum and I've found a topic related to a similar problem, but it did not solve my case. Maybe it's the ini file that is not good now ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS : I use WG++ 2.15 on a synology NAS.

Blackbear199
Offline
Blackbear199's picture
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 6 years
Last seen: 3 hours

update mono,you need version 5.0.0 or higher.

pfroide
Offline
Donator
Joined: 5 years
Last seen: 1 week
Blackbear199 wrote:

update mono,you need version 5.0.0 or higher.

Hi.

Thanks for you answer.

I was sure I've got Mono 5.8, and I was correct. But on a second tought, with your answer, I've double check and found that I've a Mono Beta 4.7 which for some reason installed itself and take advantage on the version 5.8

So I deleted the beta version and everything works now. Thanks for you help !

Log in or register to post comments

Brought to you by Jan van Straaten

Program Development - Jan van Straaten ------- Web design - Francis De Paemeleere
Supported by: servercare.nl